Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just Blogging

Been a while since I last had a chance to blog here. Just finished watching disc 3 of the Robin of Sherwood series that aired on tv back in the 1980's. I'm not sure but I think it aired on public television here in the states. I only saw one episode back then but it hooked me and I couldn't believe Netflix had it! Now to see if I can locate a copy of it for sale.

Well, once again, my God has supplied all my needs. Isn't it wonderful to be able to rely on someone? As humans, we will all fail someone at some time but God never fails. I refuse to be cynical about that.

The above statement is my opinion and not meant to offend anyone. Having said that, I wonder why people do get offended at the mention of God. I realize some people serve a different god and I respect their decision, as I respect their person. I truly wish we could all get along though I know how hard that would be. But anything worth having is worth working for in my opinion. Boy! I'm sure full of opinions today.

I'm off to stay with my grandmother again this week. I'm glad she can still do many things for herself. I know it helps her to feel like she's still a person after half her heart is gone. You know what I mean? I know if I was in her position, I would never completely get over it and I would never want anyone else other than the man I have now. I wouldn't want to have to go thru all the adjustments all over again. Not saying it's not worth it! Not saying that at all! Please don't misunderstand. It's just a lot of work to have to start all that when you're middle aged or older. And I guess I'm just too serious of a person to feel as happy go lucky and carefree as some folks are blessed to be. Wish I was like that some time but then I realize it wouldn't be me at all...

If this doesn't make up a muddled and murky blog I don't know what would. I did warn you, though. It's the title of my blog so...

Well, guess I'll go for now. Laugh a lot! Remember to breathe.

No comments: