Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it's been one long day for me. Didn't really accomplish much except school with the kids. I did manage to update my Rond Alainn website. I was selling chainmail jewelry that my husband and I make but decided to simply use my site for discussion and idea sharing. If you'd like to check it out, the web address is http://www.freewebs.com/chainmailbymelody/ and you can tell by the address, it's been up a while. Freewebs (for those of you who are unfamiliar with it) has now become Webs so they've changed the web addresses for newbies. I get to keep my old one (yea!) and that's good because my biz cards all have that web address on them. I might pass out 5 or 6 biz cards in a year so you can imagine my relief that I'm still able to use those cards.

Shi just brought me a lily from outside. How sweet! We put it in a vase. It's nice to have a flower instead of many little wildflowers. I love the wildflowers but they don't last very long once you've picked them. I prefer to watch the butterflies flock to the wildflowers while they're still growing in the yard.

I don't know about other parts of the states but we are having some hot humid weather down here in the south! Whew! I stood it as long as I could before turning on the AC. We have energy effecient window units, thankfully. I've been updating all kinds of my sites today. I have a MySpace page, a Facebook page, a Twitter page and a Freewebs page. I now have this blog. I also have a Piczo page that I haven't updated in ages. It doesn't help that I haven't got many photos on this computer. Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with all these! OK...not just sometimes. It's like anything else I tackle. I usually take on more than I can handle and then get really discouraged when I can't get it all done. Does that happen to anyone else or is it just me? Ah, well, I'm probably talking to myself anyway.

See you tomorrow, self. Remember to breathe!

No comments: