Monday, May 21, 2012

StretcherStretcher by Klyde Morgan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book gets three stars for a couple of reasons: it's not my favorite genre so it was hard for me to get through it and it has a lot of graphic violence which is hard for me to read. When I open a book, I really get into the story. I often found myself clenching my teeth or wincing (which should be awesome for some folks) and I often times wanted to throw the book at the wall in frustration. LOL The characters are well-fleshed out and fairly easy to identify with. I like that there is variety among the characters, too. The basic plot is interesting, as well. People who enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, myths & legends, and action will really enjoy this book, I think. It looks like there might be a sequel. If there /is/ a sequel, I will read it because I simply must know what happens next! Having said all this, don't take my word for it. Give it a try!

View all my reviews

No comments: