Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a Quick Update

I know it's been a while since my last blog post. I've been sewing like a mad fiend for an upcoming SCA event. I also started a new blog at Tumblr. As of now, I'm not switching but that could change in the future. If it does, I'll post notification here.

So, I just know what's going through your heads right now. What are you sewing? Well, in the past week I've sewn a princess dress for my youngest daughter and a tunic and vest/coat for my husband. They both came out very well and I can't wait for the event. I would like to sew my dress together but it's been pretty hectic trying to find all our gear. May not have time to sew that new dress.

This week has been History Fair week for my baby goats. They've been putting the display boards and reports together for some time but this week is crunch week...making sure everything is in order and getting ready to actually display their projects. I know! We homeschool! But in order for my kids to get some public speaking, I want them to do this. They will probably only give their presentations to family this year but I'm hoping for more support from other home school families in the area next year.

Well, back to the display boards...
Laugh a lot!

No comments: