Thursday, September 23, 2010

Top 10 Things To Do Today

Some folks have asked, "Melody, how do you fit it all into a day?" Well, that just depends on the day. Some days I get nothing done. I hate a nothing day because it feels like an absolute waste. Some days I get so much done that I'm tired for the next 3 days! I like those days because they feel so productive and positive. But you can see the imbalance in my life. I wouldn't recommend /my/ way of doing anything to anyone! LOL I just figured a top 10 of what I'd like to achieve today might give a little insight into a "Mel Day".

1) Drink coffee. Check, check and triple check. This is done times 3. :)

2) Drink cranberry juice with breakfast. Check. The girls fixed a fruit, yogurt and bread breakfast that was really yummy.

3) Drink water. Working on that throughout the day.

4) Touch base with Twitter and facebook friends. Working on that throughout the day.

5) Keep tabs on email messages. Working on that throughout the day.

6) Fix something for lunch. Leftover soup is on the stove to warm.

7) Fix something for supper. Still working on some kind of idea...

8) School with the kids. Started at about 9am and we'll keep working til about 3pm or 4pm.

9) Some sort of craft?

10) dishes and laundry

As you can see, my list is pretty vague except where food and coffee is concerned. I really just wing it. I figure we'll get what we need to do done at some point. We just take it one step at a time. I guess that's the best reason to explain why it takes me forever to complete my mega-projects. :) It's a beautiful day. I better go get that laundry started...

No comments: