Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jokes, Books and Music

Ah! I love music. I especially love new music from people who write their own stuff. Now I am not positive these guys write their own music but you should definitely check them out...Faerience. You can find them on YouTube and MySpace. They are also on Twitter. I particularly like the intricate piano melody that runs thru the entire piece. Give them a try and see what you think!

I'm reading "Night Play" by Sherrilyn Kenyon for the third time. Honestly, this book will never get old for me. I can't wait to get my hands on "Bad Moon Rising"! I'm so glad my friend in San Angelo turned me on to the Dark Hunter books. What a great way to spend a few minutes of my spare time!

Another Texas friend sent me a wonderful Boudreaux and Thibodeaux joke. "Rev. Boudreaux was the part time pastor of the local Cajun Baptist Church and Pastor Thibodeaux was the minister of the Covenant Church across the street. They were both standing by the road, pounding a sign into the ground that read: 'Da end is Near. Turn yo sef 'roun now afore it be too late!' As a car sped past them, the driver leaned out his window and yelled, 'You religious nuts!' From the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash... Boudreaux turns to Thibodeaux and asks, 'Do ya tink maybe da sign should jussay... 'Bridge Out?'"

Well, it's time for me to get moving. I'm enjoying my second cup of Community Coffee (ah, sweet nectar of life!) and then it's off to church to support another friend of mine.

Remember to Breathe! Laugh a Lot!

No comments: