Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back To Blogging

Well, I'm back again after...well, after a long absence. I just feel the need to be able to vent every now and then. Or I might feel disposed to sing the praises of someone or something. Hence the title of my blog.

To start, I'm feeling the after burn of emotional depletion. My grandfather passed away this past weekend. In trying to make everyone else feel better, and in trying to do as much as I could to help so my grandmother, mother, aunt and uncle wouldn't have to do extras, I completely drained myself. It didn't help that there are members in my family who don't like me in the least, don't understand me at all and could care less about trying to do either. Ah, well, such is my life. I'm sure there are many others out there who understand that. I guess now it's my turn to grieve...in the place and with those who can truly provide the type of comfort I need. I just need to be left alone. My close family knows this and they are the ones who truly matter the most to me.

On a happier note, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Michigan Bulb order. There is something to be said for planting a flower garden. That in itself is a very meditative activity for me. I guess this is enough for a start. I'm hopeful that I'll be back soon to either vent or think or just yakkety yak about something. Remember to breath and laugh a lot!

No comments: