Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Science Fun

We love adding extra fun things to our school curriculum. When I discovered Aurora Lipper's free online classes and experiments, I was pleasantly surprised! She speaks clearly, in a way that is easy to understand. If we have questions, there's a nifty chat box available. The chat box also works for class interaction. I have really enjoyed our time spent in those classes and I believe it's been really interesting and fun for the kids, as well. She has a fabulous-sounding science curriculum that I'd love to try. If you would like to check out Supercharged Science, click here. (Again, no one pays me for these opinions. I just write about things I have tried, things I find interesting, and things I like.) Laugh a lot and remember to breathe.

No comments: