Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun With A New Photo App

I should really start this post by saying that I am not a huge fan of my touch screen phone. Touch screens,in general, seem to dislike me and are more often disinclined to respond to my prompts than not. On the bright side, apps are fun and interesting. I found a nifty photo app called Pixlr-o-matic which offers vintage effects, textures, and frames you can apply to the photos you take with the camera already installed on your phone. I have another camera app called Picsart. This app has more features than the previous one and it is also a "camera". You can take photos with the app, itself, not having to revert back to the default camera that came with your phone. I'm keeping both apps on my phone because the Picsart camera is tons more user and lighting friendly than my default camera and the special effects, textures, and frames on Pixlr-o-matic are very much my style, earning both apps a 5-star rating from me. I'll share the three photos I took last night. The lighting in the room was horrible and my younger baby goats are usually in motion more often than not. So...using the Picsart camera and the vintage finishes from Pixlr-o-matic...

No comments: